ORDER AND PAYMENT
1. May I customize an arrangement?
Yes, do browse our "Bespoke" menu for the customisation! Otherwise, feel free to contact us for more details!
2. How do I order?
Go to our online store, select the item, type, size, plus all the relevant fields including your message, and add it to cart. At cart-out, select your preferred delivery date and time, enter your delivery details and follow the simple instructions to make credit card payment.
3. Why can't I select my delivery for tomorrow?
Our online store only allows for next working day delivery. Cut-off timings for placing orders for delivery are as follow:
- Order before 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 10am.
- Order after 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 1pm.
For urgent, same day, or next day deliveries, please call 6016 1707 to check on flower and earliest delivery schedule availability, if any.
4. Do the flowers come with a card for my message?
Yes, every product will be delivered alongside with a A6 card in our signature cardholder.
Please keep your message to 200 characters to fit the card.
5. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
Upon check out and payment made, you will receive an automated email reply with an order number #xxxx.
6. What if I made a mistake in my order
Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 6016 1707 / 8784 5750 immediately! Quote your order number and delivery date so that we can sort it out quickly for you.
1. Where are your preserved flowers from?
From SEA region we have flowers from Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, China. From European region we have flowers from Italy, Spain, Colombia, Holland etc. They are imported by our local flower wholesales.
2. Are we able to create the same bouquet as the photo reference?
As each bouquet is hand-crafted, they are unique to it's own. Should you have such a request, we will try our best to replicate the style and color, however it won't be exactly the same due to seasonal differences (i.e: unavailable flowers / same flower but with color intensity difference). We seek your understanding that it is the also the beauty of nature!
3. Can I order one of your gifting bouquets as my bridal bouquet? By removing the wrapper and tie a ribbon?
No, they are completely different.
Bridal bouquets often have a wider variety of flowers, if not more stems. Each stem used is significantly beautiful from all angles. The bridal bouquet is also arranged and cut to look proportionate to you in photos and is easy to hold.
Our signature everlasting bridal series (preserved flowers) starts from $155 and customised bouquets start from $195. Email us @ [email protected] with a picture reference if you're looking at a customised piece!
4. Why do the some flowers look different from those pictured? A unique flower that I see in the picture is missing.
Wonders are the seasonal and uniqueness of flowers, certain blooms or colors may not be available as each season affects the availabilty / color / size / shape of each bloom.
Thus flowers may be substituted accordingly, with a same or higher valued bloom keeping to the original color theme indicated in your selection.
If there is a specific flower you'd like to be included in your arrangement, kindly contact us to check on availability prior to your purchase.
1. Are flower deliveries available everyday?
Our free delivery service* is available 6 days a week (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays). All items are applicable for free delivery service unless otherwise specified.
Free delivery* timing:
- Monday to Saturday*
- 10am - 2pm
- 1pm - 6pm
1. Our free delivery service run on routes, thus flowers will be delivered strictly within your selected timeframe. If you require a shorter time frame, kindly select express delivery timing instead.
2. Free delivery service excludes delivery to below locations: (If deliveries to these locations are required, top-up of $10 will be required. Surcharge is automatically calculated at cart out page.)
- Jurong Island
- Army camps / Police camps
- Airline Road & Alps Ave
- Sembawang Wharves
2. What are the cut-off timings?
Cut-off timings for placing orders for delivery are as follow:
- Order before 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 10am
- Order after 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 1pm
3. How much is the delivery charge?
Delivery is free to Singapore address excluding areas mentioned above and at indicated delivery time slots. Delivery during peak periods such as Eves or Public Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day , additional charges may be incurred.
4. What if my recipient is not available to receive the delivery?
If recipient or representative is not present at delivery address during stipulated date and time, the arrangements will be left outside the unit and we will not be liable for any losses or damages to the arrangements.
You can request for a re-delivery but it will be subjected to a standard $15 re-delivery charge. Kindly contact 6016 1707 / 8784 5750 to request for re-delivery. Re-delivery timing is subjected to Floral Mikelle's scheduling.
5. Are self collection options available?
You may opt to collect your arrangements at no extra charge. Collections can be made at our studio at 22 New Industrial Road, #02-20, S536208. Kindly indicate in comments section of cart out page "Self collection at 8am". Prior notification of at least 1 working day in advance is required if you wish to opt for self-delivery.
6. Are there express deliveries available?
Yes, kindly select express delivery service at cart out page. A top-up of $15 will be required.
Express delivery timing:
- 10am - 12noon
- 12noon - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm