With open hearts, open hands, time for an embrace!
Sweetie, without rain nothing grows. Let's sieze the day, put aside all fears and worries and go for it!
A garden styled bouquet filled of different floral ingredients and a unique personality, one that is ready to go ahead in the days ahead! Features an array of florist's pick consisting of preserved, dried, sola and wood flowers in shades of orange, pink, white, bown and green.
Pair your floral bouquet gifting with To Be Calm's Jewel Journey Candle! *Recommended
Details of candle:
Feeling the moment of expericing the grandeur of the world's tallest indoor waterfall and fill your sense with the beautiful fresh and uplifting fragrance of Lotus, Rose & Rain that surrounds the vortex.
- 40 hour burn time
- 150 grams
- Pure Soy and Coconut wax
- Clean burning
- All natural cotton wick & lead free
- Hand poured
- Fully fragranced
- Made in Australia
Conveys: Embrace, opportunities, changes
Theme colors: Shades of orange, pink, white brown and green
Measures approx: 8" across & 12" tall finished in a pastel green paper
Feature flowers: Sola dahlias, preserved rose and mint wood flower
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
Our free delivery service* is available 6 days a week (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays). All items are applicable for free delivery service unless otherwise specified.
Free delivery* timing:
- Monday to Saturday*
- 10am - 2pm
- 1pm - 6pm
1. Our free delivery service run on routes, thus flowers will be delivered strictly within your selected timeframe. If you require a shorter time frame, kindly select express delivery timing instead.
2. Free delivery service excludes delivery to below locations: (If deliveries to these locations are required, top-up of $10 will be required. Surcharge is automatically calculated at cart out page.)
- Jurong Island
- Army camps / Police camps
- Airline Road & Alps Ave
- Sembawang Wharves
Express delivery timing:
- Select at cart out page - Top-up of S$15 required
- 10am - 12noon
- 12noon - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm
Cut-off times for placing orders for delivery are as follows:
- Monday to Sunday (including public holidays)
- Order before 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 10am
- Order after 5pm; earliest delivery next day after 1pm
Whilst all care will be taken to ensure delivery within these allotted time frames, unforeseen delays may occur due to traffic situations that are out of our control.
If a delivery cannot be made within the designated timeframe due to fault of our own, we will contact you to re-arrange delivery at the earliest possible time at no additional charge.
In the event of the following scenarios, a grace period of 10 minutes will be given and we will contact the sender and recipient for further instruction before it is being considered as an unsuccessful / failed delivery:
- Incorrect address given
- Intended recipient not present
- No valid means of contact
- Delivery vehicle is subject to delays from delivery address building management/security
If recipient or representative is not present at delivery address during stipulated date and time, the arrangements will be left outside the unit and we will not be liable for any losses or damages to the arrangements.
You can request for a re-delivery but it will be subjected to a standard $15 re-delivery charge. Kindly contact 6016 1707 / 8784 5750 to request for re-delivery. Re-delivery timing is subjected to Floral Mikelle's scheduling.
Changes in delivery details:
If you wish to amend delivery details**, please contact us. For urgent amendments, please call 6016 1707 or whatsapp 8784 5750 during office hours.
**Amendmend of delivery details cut off timings:
- For deliveries 10am - 2pm: 8am on the day itself
- For deliveries 1pm - 6pm: 10am on the day itself
- For any express deliveries: 8am on the day itself
You may opt to collect your arrangements at no extra charge. Collections can be made at our studio at 22 New Industrial Road, #02-20, S536208. Kindly indicate in comments section of cart out page "Self collection at 8am". Prior notification of at least 1 working day in advance is required if you wish to opt for self-delivery.